Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Went out last night wearing the coral dress that I wanted to wear long time ago.
Yeah, it's not navy blue nor black.

Wasn't feeling good these few days.
I don't know if it's due to the Cs I got or PMS, MS, PMS, or some other things.
I just don't feel good at all.
Okay. Actually I think this is perfectly normal.

I was like 45 mins late yesterday.
I don't what was I doing actually.
Walked to RWS but I didn't want to take a single photo.
This is weird but I totally feel like a spoiler. Hmms.

Therapeutic talk, therapeutic everything.
Shall continue to study even harder for the coming week and rush out all my reports, excel sheet for MA and get started on my visual rep.


I just kept wanting to give myself a buffer.
I am afraid of getting hurt.
I am not sure if things will work out but I am scared.
When a friend bbm me that she is scared recently, I can totally feel for her.
I am scared too.
I tried to keep a neutral attitude towards everything this year even though it's only third month of the year and it's too early to tell whether it's right to adopt this attitude.
But i think it's working so far but maybe it didn't make me happy too. Just neutral to sad.
I learnt a lot ever since uni starts.
It's not that I don't believe that it will work out but I think I have worried too much about what if it don't.
It always don't.
I haven't been thinking about this much but just wondering why I am always lost for words when something nice happens.
I mean I want it to happen but maybe I don't know what to do.
Okay. Maybe it's time to change my mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment