Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, March 4, 2011


SATURDAY
We had our LTB execution. 
I thought I will be dead halfway or be so pissed off by the end of it but it turns out to be quite enjoyable.
I can't upload the photos but I really love all the photos I took of the students.
They were so cooperative.
Hope they will remain like this or be even better for the next session this Saturday(which is tomorrow)!

Met Huihui after LTB execution and off we went to support Tracy.
Samba Masala was busking at Orchard.
They are really good!
Gen and I went for their tryout last sem but we didn't get.

After that we had yoghurt from Soursally:D
&&bread from Provence.
Fat kids for the day.

Rushed home to mug MA.

SUNDAY
Slept for like 3 hours.
Head was as heavy as usual.
Decided to join Angelina and Wilfred for church since I was feeling rather restless and sleepy at home.
This was the first time that I see Pastor Prince live!
Quite a nice session actually but I was really really tired and I have too much on my mind.
Mugged at Starbucks the entire day after church.


MONDAY
Skipped gyming with Gen and continue to rush my work.
Was supposed to have 3 meetings but ended up with 2 instead.
Blaw meeting was cancelled as only less than 3 of us can make it.
Oh well, I mugged TWC during that meeting time instead.

Then continued with it in the library until Alvin came:D

TUESDAY
Had TWC midterms.
Prof said that it will be based on the book "Guns, Germs and Steel" but most of the questions turn out to be not exactly related to the book.
I reallyreally studied hard for it-.-

LTB was lame as usual but we had sort of a nightwalk activity whereby you have to guide your blindfolded partner through the MAZE.
MAZEEEEE. How interesting-.-
My favorite part of that lesson was the group reflection.
My group is really disciplined. I always feel that I haven't done enough.
I thought they are going to comment that I am not doing enough but end up they didn't!
They are still laughing at my drawings.
They asked me to draw it to illustrate my teambuilding games! Anyway, it's not going to be included in the proposal anymore. Our TA say it's too informal.
They actually commented that I mix well with the kids and participated actively during the execution. Hehe.

Had dinner with a few of them after lesson.
I finally asked them why they always love to laugh at me.
They said it's cos I like to camwhore.
But the thing is, I have only taken photos in front of them during the execution.
They have been laughing at whatever I do well before that>:(
Darren said that Indra told him that he feels that I am bimbotic-.-
I DID MY WORK!
Glad to have my dinner with them.
I have been eating alone for almost every meal this sem.
That is why I always eat Subway.
I feel that it's quite weird for me to eat alone at Koufu or anywhere so I'll just buy Subway and eat as I stare at my notes/textbook/laptop.
&& It's like everyday unless I pack my own sandwich or I'll get sandwich if I am studying in the library.
I used to eat with Huihui quite often last sem or meet Weiqi and Ian for dinner at Cityhall.
Hmms. I am always alone this sem except when I have lessons or goes to gym with Gen.

WEDNESDAY
Skipped gym again.
MUGGED IN LIB FROM 8+am to 10+pm.


THURSDAY

Had MA Test 2(10%) in the morning.
I totally skipped the first question(20 marks) when I see it.
Darren told me that I have to know how to manage my time but I was totally clueless about what it is asking!
I thought the paper is over 100 marks.
NO. IT'S 70!
So even though I am quite confident(not like I'll score full marks for the rest but at least better than the first test!) for the rest of the paper, I'll still DIE):

Played some boardgames for CT.
I haven't start on my visual rep yet but it's similar to the idea journal.
I shall draw again:D:D
It's kinda addictive=X
Don't know why but I really enjoy drawing recently:D

Rushed home to rest a bit and choose all the photos that I want to develop.
Hmms.
I think I should just develop 100 first.
Shall accumulate another 41 to develop the next batch!
Doubt I'll have time to sort so many photos at one time.
I realise I didn't take that many photos during secondary school.
Hmms. Probably cos we took too many neoprints during lower sec=X
I am gonna do a simple scrapbook real soon~

Rushed to teach tuition and then back to school for blaw lesson!
I did very badly for blaw midterms.
When I sat for the paper, I was totally clueless as to how should I express my answers, how should I quote the cases, should I elaborate the cases quoted?
This is like the second C+ for this sem and this is 20%. My first C+ was 10%(MA Test 1).
I have never scored a C last sem!
I really don't know what to do.
I did study hard for them.
I think I should just study EVEN harder.

TODAY
Had blaw meeting in the morning.
We finally do up our structure for the report so I think we just have to work on our individual parts and just compile:D:D

After that went to lib to continue doing my script for LTB leadership presentation and start the TWC short report.
My sis got back her A levels results!
This time round she didn't cry when she called me. Teehee.
She called me after she got her O level results crying.
I thought she was too happy so she cried, I was still so excited and happy for her till she said no and delivered the bad news.
This time it's good.
But I doubt you all will see her in SMU.
Definitely NUS Science. I think with her results, she can definitely make it!:D

It feels weird to be home on a Friday.
Kinda got too used to having Friday as a slack mugging day and a day to hangout with friends.
Recess week was tedious.
I. Need. Sleep.
I actually have a lot to say and a lot to blog about but hmms... Just forget it.
I want to start writing but I think that will really takes up a lot of time.
Lets just put my mighty brain to use.

It feels like a dream.
Things are uncertain as they always are.
I guess I should just follow the flow and remain positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment