Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, July 22, 2011

Angsty girl no more

Finally met the boy. Lack of sleep makes him extremely frustrated and that totally crowds out my teenyweeny anger. He was kinda scary && was driving quite fast. For a moment, I wasn't so angry anymore. At first, I was a bit angry with him. Okay. Quite angry. But it's not his fault. He is too seriously deprived of sleep. Just met him for a short while but it was good enough. Can't wait to see him on Sun:D:D PHUQUOC!

I had a wonderful time at the student care today. Though the first half of the day spent in the office is as boring as usual. Photocopy machine is my enemy(This is the first time I am photocopying stuff since I came back again in May). Paper jams are not exactly my favourite. I had a jelly party with the kids. Richard specifically asked his mum to make jelly for me and I made some for them too. So yup! We feasted on jelly. Hehs. I am uploading the photos onto facebook now. Aww... They are such darlings to me. I really can't bear to leave them.

Keryn gave me a gift:D She didn't talk much to me the whole time at the centre. She was just very cooperative when I asked her to take a photo with me and all. She actually prepared the gift long ago and asked her parents to bring it down to pick her up so she can give it to me before she left for home. Aww... So sweet.

Richard and Oscar thought I will be gone only for a while and I'll be back to teach them in no time. I took quite some time to fully explain to them. Oscar called me mum. LOL. I guess he just didn't know what to say. Richard kept looking back when his dad came to fetch him. Aww... That was driving me insane. Really. I'll miss them truck loads.

Rachel gave me a good bye hug&&... Didn't expect to be helping out so much at student care and to forge such great bonds with them. && Now it's coming to an end...

More photos up on facebook:D
Junyi. We sat beside each other these 2-3months after Jennifer Zhang left.

 Richard is always camera ready:D



 Jun wei the angry bird:X


 Jelly by Richard's mum(:

 My lovely Reanne:D
 Jennifer! My fellow student care colleague:D
 Constantly dropping their jelly on the floor-.-

 Keryn!<3


 Keryn is breaking Richard's heart!





 Norman!
 Rachel and Reanne:D


 The kindergarten side!<3
 Love this photo of Norman! So cute!:D


 Reanne simply refused to smile. Still trying to catch her smile!









The student care started with Keryn at first. And we became very close after a while. Before the rest came. My same birthday girl<3





Richard smile too much to my camera.













Caught her!:D:D






Failed attempt to do do-re-mi. Sorry but yeah... Richard is too short:X
My prince! He was sick but he came in the late afternoon with his dad to pick his bro up. Oscar:D

Present from Keryn

No comments:

Post a Comment