Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, July 22, 2011

Angsty Angsty

Today is my last day of work and I am supposed to feel oh-so-happy-hops-and-hops but grhhh... I woke up an angsty girl. Didn't sleep well last night and I freakingly woke up at 6.15am and dreamily&unknowingly reached for my phone to check for boyfriend's sms but refused to reply. I deliberately set my alarm clock to 7.30am so I can sleep more and be more alert for work today but I end up sleeping much lesser. This is so unlike me. I think this is my first experience of getting worried when the boyfriend goes to club and that particular club. *bangsheadonwall* Stabs me please. Randomania. But foul mood today. Beware.

On a happy note, Canon baby in my bag with jelly all ready for the kids. They'll cheer me up somehow:D

No comments:

Post a Comment