Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Girly day out 2

Met up with Gen dear yesterday for our pedi mani session:D:D
Now we have pretty fingernails and toenails:D

We decided to catch a movie and had lunch at the Javier's @cineleisure.
Really really hope it won't close down uh.
That's really like our meeting place with the girlfriends.
The first time I went there was with Ziting, then Gen, followed by Jacq.
The shop at that particular unit always couldn't sustain for long. Haha.

Wenta shop around before the movie starts and we decided to take Neoprints:D
I think I last step into the shop when we were in Sec 4. That was sooooo long ago!
Now, they don't use SGD 1 coins anymore. We have to exchange for Yen to use the machines.
I know we are wayyyyyy overage but who cares?=X


 Pinkpinkpink:D:D
Look at the Neoprints.
It makes our eyes look so hugeeee.
&& Gen loves my skirt.
My grandma too. Flowerflower:D:D Heh heh.
I was cutting flowers for my scrapbook yesterday morning too. LOL.
Woooo... Spring:D:D

Rio's really good! Go catch it!
At first I thought it's gonna be boring cos it's all about the birds.
But it turned out to be sooooo sweeeeet. Awwwww:D:D:D
&& the songs are great:D

Rushed home to grab my laptop and meet Huihui for an early dinner before panda meeting.
Luckily it didn't drag and we hangout a while after that.
I am soooo lazy. I still feel tired. Really don't wish to start working. Haish.

My agenda for today.
I thought of what to make for tomorrow:D:D
Gonna go out and grab some stuff.
I am very clumsy and clueless about cooking. So granny's gonna help again:P
&& Huihui say she can't imagine me in the kitchen cos I am too tall.
Erm. My grandma is so much taller and kitchen is her paradise. Haha.

So what else what else?
Maybe I gonna list out all my modules, look at the international exchange information for Term 2(So many universities-.-), clean my laptop case, continue to cut flowers, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment