Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, May 5, 2011

For real?!

Workworkwork.
I love to start the day with love's voice(:

My results are getting more and more hopeless.
Emailed prof. Not much of a choice but I straightened out my thoughts.
Guess I'll be fine. Think happy thoughts(:

Rushed back to SMU after work. When was the last time I ran around in heels?
Okay. It's superbly not funny cos it's so painful! Need more training during these 3 months. Hehs.
Dabao-ed subway and they still remember me. Feel kinda glad to have some random people to speak to me.

Panda meeting was okay today. I learnt how to keep my mouth shut now.
Anyway, HOW CAN FANGCHENG CALLS ME 公主?
Does he have to do that when Fangzhou(Joyce) is not here?
OMG. It's the ultimate goosebumps-drop-all-over-the-floor grossness!
He didn't even want to stop it after Eugene and Huihui tease him about not having Joyce around and that she's attached.
I look like a princess? -.-
Even Alvin doesn't call me that. Only he can do that and how can Huihui and Eugene look at each other and laugh? They should include me too! I was with them with the Fangzhou joke cans???
公主?!



Hmms.
It's been too quiet lately.
I wish I could tell you everything. Just call you and blabber non stop but it's your exam period.
You have to seize every moment to complete your revision and I shouldn't disturb you. It just feels a little weird sometimes.
So many incomplete conversations lately.
You ask me something, then I tried to answer your previous question or I ask another question instead. 
Just like just now, you asked me something again but I ended up answering your previous question and didn't answer your question in the end. Okay. I shall start recording down our incomplete conversation and the questions I asked but with no answer from your and vice versa. I'll wait till your exams are over and I am just gonna ask you one by one!
Sometimes I am really scared that I'll disturb you so I don't dare to talk much. It's not that I don't want to talk to you and blog about mhy thoughts later. TSK! 
Whateverwhatever, your exams gonna start tmr!
Good luck all my  ntu friends:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment