Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Case closed

Email to the office. Checked. Emails to my 2 kind professors. Checked.
Guess it is all over although some lil thoughts are still popping up in my head.



Today is good. 
Wake up early to do some readings before rushing off to Gombak. I finally gave my lovely colleagues my lil panda cuddly-s for them and shared a lil about my China trip. I miss them but I'll be back soon. For a different reason -the next underground meeting 2 Sundays later. Haha. I haven't grab my books from them. Ahhh.

Met love for lunch. MUGMUGMUG. Dinner&&Salted Caramel. I felt really loved when I see how love tries to put in effort to make me feel better. But I guess I can never bring myself to let out my emotions in front of him & there still many things that I can't bring myself to say it out loud to him. I am really lousy at this. Hmms. I am really blessed to have him(:

Can't wait for tomorrow:D
Or rather... Later since it's 1.30am now. *yawns*




I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment