Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, September 30, 2011

朋友?

 Taken during IVR all suit up on Tuesday. Our lovely penguin suit. HAHA. All the questions caught me off guard so it didn't go too well for me. It was quite an experience to interview Huihui since she's after me. I nearly laugh when I look at her questions but not too bad.

Has been busy mugging MS since last Sunday and it's the boy's recess week this week. Looking at him so relax kept make me feel like it's my recess week too. BUT NOOO. Just had MS paper yesterday after. I was so bored studying for that. SOSOSObored. I finished the paper 1 hour earlier and left the classroom 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Can't take it anymore.

Love came to my house for dinner on Wed night and my ah ma seems to think that he's gonna come everyday and she cooked his share last night. Okay. No one told me anything and I only found out this morning. Like NOW? But she changed from calling Alvin “你的朋友” to “你的男朋友”. She has been calling Alvin “你的朋友” all along. This morning then she started to address him as “你的男朋友”. Guess my family was still quite sceptical about the relationships I have. Not anymore I hope.

Waking up today feeling nauseous. Could have slept more and wake up for blood test at TTSH later:( I guess it's cause I was too hungry last night but I continued to chat with mum till I fall asleep. So weird but we just kept talking last night after she finished her tv shows that is. Just nom on some bread and I really don't want to puke. That's the most scary thing. I am afraid of vomiting so I make sure that I don't. HAHA. Okay. Weird.

Just realised recently that dressing up for the boy is more meaningful than for anything else. I guess his views matter more that anyone else(even though he is against tattered shorts and sheer tops-.-) :DD I love dressing up though it takes up a lot of time but I enjoyed it even though I don't bother anymore when I am heading to school now.

Twelve Cupcakes with Huihui after Finance Midterms! I have been dying to try it. Finally:DD






Cute Mousey sitting on a tank. Panda can never squeeze in the real one. HAHA.


Recess week is HERE!!! To be exact, it's after 3.15pm today. I should have started taking a break last night but didn't get the chance to be totally rid of books for a while but tonight will be different. Can't wait to meet the BFFs later tonight:DD



No comments:

Post a Comment