Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, December 26, 2011

Batam

Love is leaving tonight. He is busy checking his stuff now and I shall update on my batam trip now. Hmmm.

We went to Batam on the 21-22 Dec. I'm extremely afraid of taking a ferry cos of my pretty serious motion sickness. My motion sickness pills are quite useful. Just felt a lil giddy when I reached Batam.

We stayed at the Harris Resort and got a free upgrade of room to a honeymoon suite or something. Really pretty with my favorite canopy bed.



We chilled at the pool in the resort for a while, had brunch before heading to the shopping mall. The cab fare is really crazy there.


I ate non stop there despite my stomachache. Just had a few runs. That's all. The food poisoning made me slimmed down more than a kg and made me more confident to wear my swimwear. Bwahahaha. But it's not so sunny throughout the two days. Boo. I think I look fairer now instead.














My cutie hello kitty BB torch casing<3




Instant cereal!










We pretty much just chill slack and nua at the pool. We had our first Spa experience at the resort too. Awesome.






How to be brave?

No comments:

Post a Comment