Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mundane life makes me a shopaholic

Hey guys!

My life is really mundane and I am really seeking joy from shopping only. But since I got my internship, I have been eyeing on work dresses and comfy work skirt instead. I need to tailor shirts too. I love the tailored shirts Huihui wore. They fits so well. So pretty. G2000 and Zara shirt just don't fit me cos of the shoulder's part. I always end up buying shirts that are too big cos of my shoulder-.-" Ah whatever. I hope my workplace allows me to wear my pretty flowy chiffon blouses, nudie work skirts and pretty dresses with pretty blazers. Since it's a small firm, I am expecting it to be rather flexible. I can't believe that the smarty Mr k.(Huihui's and my wonderful groupmate Kyne) got the same internship as me. It makes me really happy as my internship is 15 weeks and I can have a good colleague. Haha. But the feedbacks I received about that firm are all really good. So I am really looking forward to it. I know when I have no choice but to accept this and forgo the other 'better' opportunity is really a waste. I can tell that Huihui must be thinking like...'Mehhh..." But I really hope to pick up more skills in my first internship and fight for a better one next year. That's the privilege of being a SMU student^^

Last week is really a break for me after working so hard for 3 full weeks. I met up with Weiqi on Tuesday night for Itacho, shopping for pretty pens and markers, Coldstone Creamery and another round of last minute shopping at F21 till they closes. I miss times like these. Just chill and think of nothing. Life's great. I have this sudden urge to catch a movie on Friday and Weiqi couldn't make it so I went alone. I told you I love to make myself even lonelier. LOL. I watched This Means War with popcorns that I can't finish but I am still happy like that. Hmm.

It sucks that I have to go back to school for two projects and to take BTT at night on the first day of recess week but I would say that today went quite well for me. Project meetings went smoothly and the most important thing is that I passed my BTT^^ I really don't want to fail such an easy test which I queued up for hours for and waste my mum's money. So happy that I called both my mum and aunt straight after my BTT^^ So happy!!!


This boy is so cute. I wanna dress up my boy like this tooooo in future^^ Dance hiphop with mummy:)
That's how I look when I study till late. My back will start to feel so tired and I rolled onto my bed to study and end up like this:(







This was some random day that I woke up at 5am to rush my projects and the boy requested for 10 mins of my precious time. He's so cute.


 He really froze like that for quite some time. HAHA.




VALENTINE'S DAY UPDATES!


I got Huihui a beautiful red velvet cupcake from dessertcup on Valentine's day and a Ferroro Rocher for each of my groupmate. Haha. It's Vday! Have to show some love in the midst of the stressful deadlines.

This is the one I made for Huihui in class. HAHA.

Valentine's Day with the boy!
 He is cooking 'for' me

12 stalks of roses from the boy<3


 Mousey is still a boy but a ribbon fro vday!
 The shopping loot from Bershka Espana website




Found this random photo! It's shot at The Arts House in Singapore. So pretty.

  


Some other random day talking to the boyfriend till late night.

The only fun I get nowadays is also trying to wear all my shopping loots. I am so crazy over rompers now.


6th postcard from the boyfriend.







I passed my BTT with the Pirelli teeshirt Brendan gave. Haha. Dressed in the carish-driving-mood.



Angry Mousey for the first time


Tomorrow will be the start of my crazy Tax revision. Can't wait for Mint Museum with my BFFs on Friday<3

No comments:

Post a Comment