Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A lil hiatus



Have you finish ranting?

You'll be fine.

That's not the point.
This happens quite often after you left. Even today... Like what I always say, communication should be a 2-way thing. I didn't say I wish to have somebody to talk to just to rant. I want to hear from you too. Guess it was a bad idea to break our one week one Facetime or nothing kinda trend.





School is crazy. Done with 2 more presentations today. 3 major projects up next but at least 2.5/5 of my mods are freed of projects for now. I am really praying for the best. I couldn't emphasise enough the importance of team dynamics and the need for understanding and cooperation between groupmates. It's a pity how some groups just can't do it. This upset me so much. The second half of the semester will be a really bad one. I hate to waste time.

I am glad to have secured an internship albeit not something I really want. God has plans for us. He always do. Just when I felt so lost after I got accepted by that company, I met some random senior(really a random SMU student) who gave me some advice. I was so thankful for that. What are the chances of meeting a stranger in school who have interned in that small firm just when I need information and reviews about that firm? Hmm. God is great. He really is(:




Facebook is flooded with so many photos of couples recently. Really sweet couples and I wonder what's the occasion for it. *ponders* Ah well. Just love to stalk some couples' Facebook cos their photos are so awesome and they are so sweet.

Still remember the long distance video of this couple who met each other in flesh after dating for 2 years? I love their photos. Found them by chance(not through facebook)... 





I never think cyber r/s works. Just like their video and photos.




This tree house looks so awesome with canopy bed<3

I wish I can do this sometimes...


Little girls in tutus are so cute. If I ever have a daughter, I'll want her to learn ballet from young. How I wish I ever had a chance to...


Every single time after speaking to you on Facetime, I feel like reaching out for your hand. But you are so far away.





A reminder to self






Gonna crash~

No comments:

Post a Comment