Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, March 12, 2012

Handmade Weddings: In Fine Feather | The Etsy Blog






  
Read more on:
Handmade Weddings: In Fine Feather | The Etsy Blog



Elsie & Jeremy | May 15th 2011 from Goodwin Films on Vimeo.



 My favourite blog: A beautiful mess by Elsie.

This is her wedding. The link I shared was Etsy's post about Elsie's handmade wedding. I love its simplicity and how it's so close to the heart. The wedding is theirs, it's fully prepared by them. So personalised. So blissful. I don't mind having such a wedding too. I would want something that belong to me and my future husband. Instead of all the thick makeup and hairdo-es that makes you look so old, why not have something simple and pretty that belongs just to the 2 of us. But I'll still want to wear a pretty wedding gown;)

No comments:

Post a Comment