Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I want for my birthday





Hello people! Just to save you the trouble for my birthday present, I'll tell you my current lusts!

Abercrombie button hoodie that I spotted with WQ!
 I just love A&F stuff. So Ivy league style so pretty. I can get the teeshirts myself but this is pretty too...
I wanted to get these from Bershka Espana online store for days but it kept giving me problems!>:| Boyfriend help!!!



Bershka Mary Jane Platform heels<3

A simple tote bag from M)phosis! Not a lust but useful for me!



Huihui is getting me triumph Nubra. Haha. It's funny but I bought too many things lately:S Difficult to find something I want but haven't get. So I just ask Huihui to get me that. I have too many parcels unwrapped. Too many pretty clothes in my cupboard. As much as I love Abercrombie's dresses and tube tops... I guess the jacket will still be of better use^^ I need a pair of heels. Or a few pairs like that. Heels and tote bags are things I haven't go into yet. Keke.



A simple Whatsapp from the boyfriend is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment