Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I don't know what to blog about recently.
I don't know what to mention and what not to. So I guess pictures will be great.

Had Mcbreakfast and mugged with Alvin for the first half of the day.
Gave tuition
&& Finally, meet all my loves for dinner!:D:D
Angelina's meeting ended late so we met Wilfred and her at expo instead.





Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The rest of us didn't get to go for the NATAS fair cos our dinner ended late and all of us got lost.
So we sat outside to discuss where will our destination for our getaway will be.
I gonna admit that I am not particularly excited about it.
I don't know why but I guess I haven't work hard enough to think of how to enjoy my summer holidays.
Too much to do recently.

After that went to have supper with Alvin's friend and chill at his friend's place.
A cosy late night hangout.
I enjoyed it though I don't really know them:D
New ideas on scrapbooking too.
Maybe a really simple one will do.
I always feel that it's too tedious and feel like giving up halfway. Haha.

Okay. I only slept for 3 hours but I managed to read through the program for today.
Gonna get ready to go out now!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment