Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, April 18, 2011

Girly day out 1

Woke up and finished watching my Koizora and read some newspaper. Bwahahaha.
Sleep is very important now. Must sleep when time is up so I watched half of it last night:D:D
I wanna cry properly while watching that but I was texting my girlfriend(zt), Huihui and Alvin lehs.
So happy. How to cry? Tsk.

Vanity part 1:
Met Huihui in the afternoon to look for a beauty salon at little India. Is that the correct name?
She went there once and she think it's good. Zishan and all once told me that Indians always does it better so I decided to try it with Huihui.
It's my first time doing face threading. OMG. So painful!
I shouldn't have applied make up there. It's so messy after that but they are really good:)
My face feels so clean now:D:D
I think I'll still go there again, on my own or bring my ah ma there. Haha.
My mum used to say how my grandma loves to go for face threading(though I think she don't even have any facial hair.)
The place is called Gooday Beautie Parlour.
No. 101 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218006
Try it:D:D

Vanity part two:
Spent 3 over hours doing this:
Asked my sis to help me take a photo and she can't do it properly-.- I took the second one myself.
Prettypretty nails.

Okayokay.
Can't wait for tomorrow:D:D
I love to daydream staring at your photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment