Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mugging photos from last sem(I realise they didn't appear on my blog before):


First one with my trimmed hair just before exams which my gfs think it's neater and guy friends think it's messy-.-
Cornflakes Ritter Sport from Huihui when we mugged at level 5 project room.
My stats cheatsheet,...
I'll always get a haircut before exams && I didn't this time round.
Oh ya. That was the last time I have a haircut. LOL.
I haven't dye my hair for the second time then. I have reallyreally black hair. It's hard for the colour to show.
So next, should I dye my hair black or darker shade of brown, lighter shade? Red? I need to dye my hair soooooon. After today:D



Not many mugging photos this sem.
Posted this to make myself look really pathetic.
Gahhhh.
Gonna prepare to go out soon.
Meeting Jasmine for lunch and a tiny mugging session before the paper(:
Finally get to enjoy 6 hours of sleep last night though I am still having the stupid fainting spell.
GOODLUCK MY FRIENDS:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment