Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, April 15, 2011

Talk to me

Shall continue to blog while I'm walking to the station.

Hmms. I hate it when I feel like talking to someone without any topic in particular. I just wanna talk. But it often end up to be a whole lot of complaining session for me and the person will just sit there and listen. Oh well... I think I'm too irritating. Okay. I just feel like talking to somebody & that somebody must talk to me as well!

Hmms.
I am glad to have at least one study partner during the whole of this week. Huihui, clive,... If not I'll totally go crazy. Especially to study for blaw. Super grateful to Clive for his notes(he helped me photocopy too. Omg.), revision papers and forcing me to practise. huihui for clearing my doubts too...
MA paper on Tues was ultimately traumatising. Don't even have the time to think. I didn't finish it.
Twc on Mon was okay. Why isn't it the last paper? It's like the least tedious of all though I dread it.


Okayokay. I shall stop ranting. I can talk all I want after my paper later.



Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment