Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 2 without love

I know my title is lame but he'll be back after my Day 16 without love. Hehs.

Finally my aunt and mum start to question me about the Thai trip(Not the flying alone part. CANNOT SAY even though it's like nothing.)
Traditional mindsets && they get really worried when I am away from home.
I didn't reply their texts for a few days during the bio fieldtrip to UK and they can't sleep for that few nights.
I only knw that when I came back. Haha. I know they care a lot about me<3<3
So this morning, myy aunt is like "Huh?! So only 3 of you are going to the ulu place(Kanchanaburi)? Your bf is not going? Blahblahblah..." I think she feels that Wilfred can't protect 2 girls. LOL. I think we will be fine.
Getting kind of excited about the trip now!:D:D


Boring work. Boring panda meeting.
New outfits for my BB torch and my iPod touch. Need to learn to be organised and keep them clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment