Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Days when you feel so small and insignificant...

"that makes you feel so small and insignificant right? I totally feel you."


Was just talking to a friend who was asking about how I am doing. Haha. It's nice to talk to someone who have been through this shit. Massive insecurity falls upon me recently. It's so hard to brush it off. So unhappy that I actually have such a strong urge to shop. Haven't had such crazy buys in a long time. I guess I rather worry about my card bills than this. It's just too hard to not care. I don't want to care. I don't want to think too much but my mind is in a whirlwind recently and coupled with the migraine I have been having recently, I feels so horrible. It's not some PMS post. My period is still pretty far away.



All the things I miss. It's not just about physical touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment