Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It ain't easy giving up my heart

I am afraid of getting hurt, so I tend to think of the worse case scenario to brace myself for anything bad that might happen. I tend to think the worse out of most people I meet for the first time. I tend to think that people have the worse first impression of me. That's the me who have learnt so much from past bad experiences. I am feeling all so insecured now after you left. I guess you the only one who gave me the courage to love so much and it's back to being the old me after you left. I need to put up all those walls again. 









Talked to the boyfriend & Scuffie<3 in the morning. Look at my puffy eyes, puffy face and puffy hair... I was too tired last night and slept without untying my bun. I look so awful.

As usual, the boyfriend started questioning about my blogposts. I prefer answering these kind of questions in words rather that talking it out. But we did talk. I know he is busy. I just couldn't help it but feel neglected and sad. That's all.



Hate that pimple on my face, my eyebags and my small eyes. I miss my Geo lens.

 An awful Dunking Donut donut. Why nobody tries to bring Krispy Kreme to Singapore?:(


I had a good time catching up with Gen before going for the Bbm internship talk. So glad to have someone to talk to as usual(: She's not going for exchange too. she can't bear to leave Kenny that long again. The previous 3-month+ work and travel program is really too much for them I guess. Decisions in life. Sighs. I think I can bid with her when Huihui leaves for exchange. I tried to imagine Huihui going for exchange sometimes. It'll be weird to not have her around for a semester but we can definitely spam each other like mad on iMessage since her next phone will be an iPhone(mine too, definitely) and she has her iPad too. Haha.


The one who stayed back feels the worst.














Dancedance soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment