Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Postcard so much love

Yesterday I got home with a lil surprise on my desk^^

A postcard from love!:DD
We were talking on Whatsapp about postcards awhile ago and he told me that he sent me 4 in total, 1 from each city and London was the last. Oh no. Where did all my other 3 postcards go to?:( Please arrive in my hands safely.

FIIM lesson ended early yesterday. FIIM group formed. All is fine so far. Just got to spend more time reading financial news. Prof Gan looks friendly:)

Met up with besties<3 last night for dinner at Old Airport Road. I had my fav wanton mee and 51 beancurd. I ate Laoban for the 2nd round of tauhuay. Still prefer 51>laoban. We went to Curtin University to pick WQ up and ended up playing monopoly deal as we were waiting for her. A nice cosy meet up:)


I only have Marketing today. Marketing group is finalised too. So far so good. I am friendlier today as promised:)


Very happy to finally get to talk to the boyfriend properly:) He asked me to take a photo of this-.- He looks so weird here!

The poor boy had fever last night. Sighs. When he fell sick, it's always fever. It must be really awful without anyone around to take care of him. Kinda miss the times when I get to take care of him when he fell sick:( Hope he will take care of himself well and remain in good health until he comes back.


I was trying not to think too much about the boyfriend and stop to spam-text him from yesterday. It was going pretty well yesterday but today is still a period of spam-texting. Haha. But I have kept my mind much open now to various things. Hope this can keep me going. School is getting busy soon too. No longer that obsess with whether I get to talk to him or not. Probably cos I have lots more stuff on hand to complete now. He's so far away and couldn't possibly appear in front of me when I am really in need of a hug or just the warmth of his hands.

Love has access to 3G now but still can't talk to him much cos his iPhone battery life is so short and blahblahblah. But I am glad too get to talk to him a lil bit more and a lil bit easier to get to talk to him.






So hungry. Gonna crash.


11:11<3

No comments:

Post a Comment