Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, May 14, 2012

The end of the last weekend without love





It's the last weekend without the boyfriend ever since he left for exchange. Boyfriend's mum kept saying that we should go out the entire of this last weekend before the boy comes back cos we won't be going out much with the boy around. I don't know how true is that but I shopped the entire Saturday with the boyfriend's mum and his godma and auntie...

I preordered Twelve cupcakes mothers' day special for the special mummies. I know I am rather rough. I shake a lot when I walk and blahblahblah so carrying 2 dozens of cupcake is seriously too challenging for me. First stop is to my mum's workplace to surprise her. No ladies can resist beautiful cupcakes^^ Surprise successful times one. But my siblings are too uncooperative. None of them want to come down to bring the cupcakes back:/ So I end up having to take a train back to Bishan to pass my bro the box of cupcakes before heading to Boon Lay to hide my second box of cupcakes at the boyfriend's place. Didn't get to take a photo of my with the cupcakes cos she was so busy and I was rushing everywhere. Hmm. And so... I surprised boyfriend's mum after we got back after a whole day of shopping.

So as I was saying, I went out with the boyfriends mum and aunts. That day totally release the inner shopaholics in them. Haha. When I am out with my friends, I am the only one is that crazy over the cutesy stuff I see. But with them, it's a total different story but I still bought some stuff. I love my buy from La Senza^^ I'll definitely go back there again. 3 out of the 4 of us walk out as happy women. I don't know why, I used to love Mango but now all their stuff looks old to me:O

I wore my mint Camilla corset top out on Sunday for church && the Triumph nubra. I must say that Triumph nubra really triumphs all the 3 I bought before. I went to forum to find out which is the best cos the first one I bought doesn't stick the 2nd time. My second one, as claimed to be better than triumph's in those wedding forums, didn't stick the second time too(I think those brides only wore the nubra once). That one didn't move an inch even when I wore for 10 over hours and even though my clubbing sessions. But the second time it didn't stick as well. Ah well. Triumph's is really different and comfy!

Oh and back to the corset. I wanted to sell my other 2 corsets away cos my boobs were so compressed by it that I feel like puking even when I don't really have much of them. LOL. Choking. I bought 3 from Lovebonito cos they look so pretty. It's the right size but it's so uncomfortable cos of the wiring-.- I feel like I am going to throw up anytime and my boobs gonna be smaller after wearing it-.- Selling away the other 2 all brand new with tags (Camilla corset in Sunflower S and Charlotte in White S)! Please help to spread the word around.




The boyfriend is going to be back in less than 3 days but I am still going to pretend that he is not coming back any time soon otherwise the time is going to pass by even slower. It feels kinda surreal actually. Hmm.





No comments:

Post a Comment