Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, May 11, 2012

My muse

Hello people! I got my film developed. I had 32 shots but apparently my film got stuck after my 10th shot. But it's better than nothing. They are beautiful:D

Shots taken at Kanchanaburi! This is taken while we are waiting for the bus to bring us to the waterfall^^


Our railway shots. If you look carefully, you can see railways exposed together with the sky in this shot(:

I thought opening the 2 'eyes' to my holga will allow me to take a large full shots but they end up to be half shots. Views from the left and right eye.



I look really awkward in this shot. I don't know what the boyfriend was taking but the multiple exposures are gorgeous(:

This was taken at some NDP rehearsal last year. Ziting and Zhengxiang had free tickets so I met her after going to the railway.

These few photos motivates me to take more shots on my holga. But I got to bring it to the shop to check if I insert it correctly this time round. I hope the next time it'll bring me more surprises. I can't wait to touch my diana F+^^



Results are out today. I am a normal student once again. Just like any other students now. But quitting school is definitely not on the list now(: My cumulative GPA went up, though not yet ideal, I see a glimpse of hope. I must have scared the boyfriend by crying to him over Facetime at 1.30am telling him I will be considering about quitting school if my GPA fall any lower. I have to praise the boyfriend for learning fast. He was surprisingly comforting in this kinda situation last night. In the past he used to make me feel even awful. Hmm. I like how open we can be to each other about almost everything. It got better after we talk about it a few times. I am contented with my results... for once. Even Kyne got worried today cos I was telling him how I can't sleep the entire night worrying about my future in the office early in the morning. It just seemed so bleak. I wasn't feeling good the entire morning too so I decided to be on my own during lunch time only to find him waiting for me just outside the office when I was rushing back after speaking to Huihui on the phone for a bit. I didn't tell him that I looked at the results already but he understands how awful I am feeling cos he saw that I put in so much effort like every other friends and profs.  I'll do better and better. I am confident about that. Lets all enjoy all we can this summers and put up another good fight next semester. Modified term + modified internship here I come too. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment