Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Antoinette @ Penhas Road

We went to Antoinette@Penhas Road some weeks back. I have been waiting to try Antoinette! It's really an awesome place! Girly place for a good sissy day out;)


We heard that Antoinette@Mandarin Gallery is always crowded and decided to go to Penhas Road instead. It's a walking distance from Lavender's MRT Station.


Just look at the decor in the cafe...





The Boyfriend's Burger Antoinette. It's a burger with toasted wholemeal/wheat bread. It's different from the normal burger and the bread is so yummy!


I ordered Concorde. It's savory crepes with chicken and bacon!

Not forgetting the yummy mushroom sauce!


I heard that the Strawberry Shortcake is awesome! I try to avoid eating anything that contains cheese cos the boyfriend hates it but... This is just so hard to resist.

They serve pretty awesome coffee too. In my opinion, Antoinette isn't that overrated as what people say. I don't mind going back again to enjoy some nice coffee and cakes with a book to chill out on my own^^

No comments:

Post a Comment