Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lucky?

I have never been lucky in my life, especially academic wise. It's all hard work. I don't believe in luck. I believe more in my ability. It's weird to hear people saying how lucky I am now in general...


Photos from last week! Last Sunday we went to visit baby Ethan after church! He smiled at me when I played with him^^ *blissful~*
Yesterday we went to find him and Aunty Margaret at ION Orchard and he nose-rubbed me. Yay! Haha. Ethan is tooooo cute!


Last Saturday... Boyfriend's bro's birthday @St Regis!





I wish my SD card can be read soon so I can blog about our first Antoinette and Gardens by the Bay experience:( Not forgetting my new Kindle Touch baby too!

My week is rather the same. I can't wait for my dreading internship to end:/ I hope I can settle BOSS bidding before my Thailand trip too. The only interesting thing I did this week was to meet Gen love @Pique Nique! && Once again I don't know why I didn't bring out any of my cameras:( But I had a really lovely meetup with her. Talking about life again with another great friend makes me feel old at 21! But then... We are only 21! It's youth at its peak! I really hope my life can be far more interesting than now:/

My driving lessons have been okay so far. I wonder what else will I learn after parallel parking and vertical parking. Parallel parking seems to be the toughest thing as people claim. Haha. Driving lessons are more of a dread now than ever before. Novelty wears off and only talking to the driving instructor makes it more enjoyable. LOL. Ahhh. I have to top up my account soon so I can book my practical lesson! Driving lesson at 12.30pm! Can't wait for cycling with the boyfriend later!

No comments:

Post a Comment