Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, July 27, 2012

&made by Bruno Menard

Today marks the end of the internship and love ask me to find some nice place to have dinner tonight and tada... &Made opened by 3-Michelin Starred chef Bruno Menard.



  

I don't know what happened to my hair but it's so flat after a long day:(

Boyfriend's parents joined us for dinner randomly...

Look at the super fluffy bread of The B Burger! The sauce for the fries is sooooo awesomeeee. Cannot resist.


Fluffy...

Fluffier! This is The Three Little Pigs.

Not a big fan of burgers but when I saw the photos of the bread of the burgers here online, I just had to try it. && true enough, it's very soft, fragrant and FLUFFFFEH. Y HE NO OPEN BAKERY?! I am secretly more of a fan of artisan breads.



We had the Lollipop waffles as dessert! It comes with the chocolate, caramel and vanilla sauce! I just can't stop dipping the cute waffle in vanilla sauce. Waffles are often served with chocolate sauce, maple syrup/caramel or ice cream. The vanilla sauce is really nice!


Caught Bruno Menard at the door when we were about to leave! I was too excited to be bothered about my horrible hair and I look so horrible here:(


The neverending queue...


Besides the really good food, the service at &Made is really awesome too. The staff are friendly and enthusiastic about their job and are really efficient in clearing the tables and setting them up. I was really impressed to see the starred chef in the kitchen! Not a big fan of burgers but this is really good!!! Michelin casual dining for really awesome price! Will definitely go back there again:)

Dates are so hard to come back nowadays. Maybe I don't really crave for too much of a stable life. I need more excitement, more spontaneity, and I dont know... I am too jumpy and easily excitable to be kept at home. Mr K just randomly talked to me and suggest that I should rethink about exchange. He thinks that people like me (easily excitable, loves to mingle and talk to people, couldn't hide my excitement when I was about to go and hols and blahblahblah) suits the qualities of people who would really enjoy a good 6 months on exchange... Hmms. That really got me thinking a bit. Exchange can really falls in nicely in my last 2 years of SMU life.

No comments:

Post a Comment