Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello from Lisboa

Ola!

I have finally settled down in Lisbon after 19 days of travelling. Happy and not so happy times. I will blog about it when I have my Mac charger back. I am very blessed with all the great experiences which kind of prepared me for the upcoming 5 months of exchange. I can walk slopes without feeling tired now. I can walk an hour without feeling anything. Hmms. I spent the whole of yesterday (Lisbon time) waiting for flight and for transit. Just when I thought I could finally let down my load especially with the help of my landlord, Vueling lost my baggage. I am covered by travel insurance but all my essentials, toiletries, my Mac charger and most importantly, Mousey is inside)': I am leaving for Madrid tomorrow. I really hope Vueling can find my baggage. To be honest, I don't feel like flying anymore, even my family ask me to forgo the trip. I want my baggage back. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment