Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First facial experience. OUCH!

Started on my research on exchange this morning. So many universities but I bet there's gonna be a lot of applicants as well. What are my chances of getting in? I was so happy thinking about applying for exchange without thinking about my grades. && now the reality hits... Oh well. Just trying my luck to apply then.

Met Huihui for lunch and facial at Porcelain, the face spa.
I have never ever go for facial before and I thought it's just going to be exfoliation, mask and whatever. Just didn't expect the pain.
The extraction process was so painful. I totally cried throughout. Can you believe that I ACTUALLY CRIED?!
So embarrassing. I have manymany ugly scars on my face now. It looks like I have some serious acne problem.
Huihui say it's normal and it's the first facial she had that focuses so much on extraction and it's a good thing.
Gahhh. I was still planning to take lots of photos tomorrow when we go back to SAJC with Jocelyn who is almost done with all her papers!!!
I think BB cream can do the trick but I am afraid to look into the mirror now): It's so painful.
Huihui ask me to tell my mum that she tortured me. Haha. Hmmhmms.

Huihui says that my sis and I look very alike especially after I went to cut my fringe yesterday.
Ahhh. I don't want to look like her. Or maybe it's the other way round. I don't want her to look like me.
Anyway I hate my fringe now.
Hate it hate it hate it.
No way am I going back there again.
Will get it fixed when I go to dye my hair or I'll just clip it/wear hairband till it grows longer.

After facial we went for dessert!:D:D
I am no longer in the mood for photos so just this:
I totally love their hot barley with gingko nuts.
Their muah chee is super nice too!:D:D
The most important thing is that it's quiet and a nice place to just chill and talk.
I want to go there again:D

After that we were craving for Ikea meatballs and we took a bus to Ikea to have that(It was my dinner:X).
Don't know why but we always have things to talk about even though I see her so often.
At least we did shortlisted the countries we would like to go for exchange. Okay. I gonna email her after this post.
Just accompanied her to Ikea for meatball last Tues and we are here again.
&& indeed, there's Tuesday special! So the meatballs set is like $4? Unbelievable. Haha.
After our meatballs and Huihui's Tuesday with Meiwei, I rushed to collect my Instax films.
Luckily I text the seller while on my way to AMK. She asked if I could meet at Orchard instead. Phew. I was still in time. Heh heh. 4 boxes of films should still be able to last me for quite a while. Gonna start work soon. Not much chance to use it too.

Just something random:

See how much lesser have I been texting now?
I think it must be the data plan that I kept tweeting/whatsapp/whatever.
Or maybe I am talking to lesser people too. Haha.
Haven't look at my phone bills for months.
Didn't expect myself to text so little.
&& why is it 1 messageS? Singtel!

Oh oh oh.. && Alvin's gonna be away for 16 days for backpacking with his friends after exams. Starting to feel that it's a little long uh?

No comments:

Post a Comment