Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 6 Without Love

Woke up with a sore throat && sleepy ttm~

I can't work for an entire hour cos they used my laptop for the kindergarten openhouse last sat and didn't return it back to my desk and so I can't work! When I enter the office it's like my desk has the 3 lines thingy flashing like as if it's in the comics. Where's the laptop?!

Had after school care && Keryn finally know how to fold hearts && stars:D:D
Her stars are still quite ugly but uh... Practice makes perfect. Hehs:D:D
She's good at folding hearts now. She can finish her work really fast so we always have a lot of free time.
She kept asking why I didn't teach 1 of the boys from the kindergarten. He's so young!
I forgot what's his name but he is very cute! He was playing with those lego bricks and kept calling for 齐老师. He goes like this:“齐老师!你看!我比恐龙还高!” He's soooo cute && even cuter cos he can't really speak Mandarin.
But Keryn is very sweet too!
Me: "So what you want to do now?"
Keryn: "Can I just stare at you?"
Awww...
Enjoying every Mon, Tues and Fri!:D
More students from next week onwards. Don't know if they'll change anything.
Tomorrow's Jennifer's last day. Hmms. Weird feelings~ Farewell lunch together tomorrow!

Happiest thing of the day is to receive a text from love:D
I have so much to tell him... So much. Too much. 
But someone has been an avid reader of my blog. Hehs. Misses:D
Just want to share all my thoughts with you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment