Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, August 29, 2011

When our paths cross

My love accompanied me to support Su Lao Shi's D.ecagon dance concert@UCC on Saturday. It's great to see my dancemates and my lovely juniors again:D Miss those times when Melody, Zejun and I try to catch the same bus and go to school together. Zejun is all grown up now. I was surprised that Sulaoshi can remember me though. Or even Alvin. He was his student back in RV. Our paths may have passed many years back. Hmms.



We wenta Cold Stone Creamery after the dance concert. Love decided to satisfy my long time craving. I have been craving for this since forever. I wanted to try with Weiqi a few months back but we never got a chance to:( It's really good:D I wanna have it again:D:D





We were trying to book movie tickets when we were at Cold Stone Creamery. I don't trust my BB so I ask Alvin to use his Mac but end up the network connection is even slower than my BB so we decided to try the AXS machine but the keyboard is spoilt and I end up using my BB and it works! Don't ever belittle what BB can do though everyone is going for iPhone *humphs*




 Half smiling half serious face<3 Hehs.


We had dinner before catching Horrible Bosses. It's really hilarious though too vulgar for my liking but it's a really good de-stressing time.






Olivia, Yiyang, love and I participated in Youth Made It @Sentosa yesterday as team Mamily:D (pardon the lousy photos. Didn't bring a camera.)



It was really random but I had fun though constantly scared of those wax sculptures come alive. They really made a real human pretend to be a wax sculpture at the surrender chamber. Nightwalk much? Haha. Met many interesting people there and like 2 SMU seniors. Don't know if we can get into the second round which consist of more interesting activities like the iFly and Megazip. Hope we do and my midterms don't fall on that date:(



Huihui and I decided to attend AIS and MS today in order to keep our Sat free. But I guess today isn't our day. Firstly, we attended our AIS in an overcrowded SR so we end up with no table and I was dozing off throughout. Secondly, we mugged and stay in school till 7pm for MS only to find out that lessons will end at 3.15pm on the eves of public holidays&the SR IS EMPTY. How sad how sad.





As we grow older, we learn. I guess now is the time for many to realise their immaturity and try to grow out of it, take responsibility for their actions and think about their future. Some people still don't and that's intriguing. We are fighting here for our future and some people are just complacent about their lives. It's really weird.

Ever since I enter university, it has been a period of self discovery for me. I kept trying to find all the faults in myself and try to change it. I try to keep myself in check all the time. There's so much improvements to be made. I still lack confidence and I need to up my low self esteem. No time to waste.

I guess I only realised that I am really holding back all the time recently. Past bad experiences make me learn. I never dare to open up too much to others nor to give someone my heart entirely. I guess I just learn to be more careful and I want to protect my heart for once. I still remember talking to my friends about it this and I didn't know keeping to myself brings problems too. Too afraid of getting hurt and never dare to open up that much anymore. Just looking at couples being so comfortable with each other just makes me ponder about it. I guess this is still the reason. How can you hold back so much when you begin to love someone more and more deeply? Guess I am really weird. I need more courage to hand my entire heart over.

No comments:

Post a Comment