Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, September 27, 2013

Guilt-free shopping at Freeport Lisbon

Hi guys! I was about to finish my Edinburgh post but I fell asleep last night. I literally fell asleep blogging on my bed after rushing some assignments. I have a quiz and a case to rush tonight so that I can leave for Granada tomorrow night peacefully. Might need a little more time for my travel posts. I can't believe I am travelling again before finishing the posts of my first trip :)

And so... Weiyi and I skipped school to go Freeport Lisbon outlet shopping today and I was really surprised that there were actually stuff worth buying. I can totally buy more like Onitsuka Tiger shoes, Addidas sports gear, Rockport work shoes and stuff but my shoulder was aching like hell carrying all these weight...

My top happy buys must be my second Prada box of my life and Bimba & Lola bag and ankle rain boots. Lisbon is slowly transitting into fall and it began raining yesterday (& it's gonna rain everyday). My rubber studded Addidas shoes still didn't prevent me from nearly slipping and falling walking downslope. The Bimba & Lola rain boots is really a great buy. I bought the bag because it's realllly worth it. Haha. Like REALLY. Okay so from the right, you also see Mr & Mrs Fox long sleeves and pants PJ set from Women's Secret and another PJ pants from Women's Secret to prepare for the colder nights ahead. I bought the fox cos that reminds me of Jiayi's super cute foxy throw. Then, Mango knit tee, knit pullover and capri pants. For some reason even though Mango is from Barcelona, it's still freaking ex in Spain and Portugal so... it's really a steal at the outlet. And the last row it's some loots from Pull & Bear. Tweed & Leather outerwear for me, tube studded denim peplum dress for me, denim shirt for sis, shirt for bro, shirt for Alvin. AND THAT'S IT (unless you want to count the frying tool we bought cos he is shifting over to my apartment. Yay to sharing cooking utensils). I am like still really happy, though tired, from today's shopping. Gonna have some coffee, enjoy the latest season of Criminal Minds before beginning my online quiz and a case study. Long night ahead.

Ending off with a photo of a dishevelled me and my unglam bags with the strong wind blowing. I really love the skirt I was wearing today. Zara quilted mermaid skirt. I don't know this is the how many pair I owned but I really love the cutting.


P.S.: Lovebonito and TTR loots reached my apartment safely but I really want to say that I am utterly disappointed with the latest LB loots. The dress isn't lined, the tops are really thin. I think I might just stick with what Lisbon has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment