Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Rossio

Today is the first sunny day in a long time. Lisbon has been raining cats and dogs the entire week and I decided to tour Lisbon by myself today... Couldn't bear to let such a good sunny day slip away although I have plenty to catch up. Made my way to Rossio :)





Look at how gorgeous Rossio train station is :)








Chilled and revise my work at a Starbucks after the above picture. There are only 4 Starbucks in such a huge LISBON. I can't believe it:( I took a bus from my place to Rossio and had to walk through a small alley which was kinda sketchy before I get to the train station. It seems pretty much the same for almost all the train stations I have been to. Have to be really careful around the area.  People loitering around just outside the station and staring at people exiting from there... Ah but it was quite a good afternoon enjoying some alone time.

I gained 3 kg in Europe and I can't tell where the 3 kg go! I didn't even bother to weigh myself until I Skype my grandmother. She said I gained weight and I was so bothered by it. When she asked if I have grown fatter, everyone around her say NO. Haha. I think they are just afraid that I'll go back to my old ways. But I won't! No worries. Haha. I have to walk so much and climb slopes and stairs almost everyday ever since I touched down in Europe. I really have no idea how I gain those weight. I ask Weiyi, then he say it's just muscle weight. The truth is in Singapore, my weight increase when I exercise and decrease when my intake of food reduce or when I am sick. So it could be muscles but 3 kg?! :( I spent a long time looking into the mirror after my grandmother talked to me and I really can't figure out WHERE IS THE 3 KG. But I have been working out ever since and cut down on food intake (for a week so far). I just know that the all the walking and climbing in Europe has given me nice tone legs and deep back muscles (great for my fav backless dresses that I can't wear here-.-). I just need to shed some weight now.

My panda is not impressed.


P.S.: Daylight savings for Portugal starts at 2am later and we will be -8 hours from Singapore now.
P.S.S.: Temperature in Lisbon suddenly dipped last night. Had to use the duvet now -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment